AIIMS Bhubaneswar (All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar) is inviting applications for the posts of Junior Residents Walk-In.
You can find some of the important details of the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment below-
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Junior Residents (Non-Academic)
- No Of Post: 40 (UR-21, OBC-10, SC-06, ST-03)
- Qualification: MBBS from Institution recognised by MCI. The candidate must have completed compulsory internship and must produce internship completion certificate and registration under any state MCI
- Age Limit: As Per AIIMS Recruitment Rules
- Pay Scale: Rs.60000/-
- Mode Of Selection: Interview
- Job Location: Bhubaneswar (Orissa)
- Date & Time: 15 November 2017 at 08 am
- Application Fee: Gen. & OBC Candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- and Rs.500/- for SC & ST Candidates through NEFT
- How to Apply: Candidates with required eligibility can appear for a Walk-In interview on the given venue Director Conference Hall, Administrative Building, AIIMS Bhubaneswar on or before 15 November 2017 at 08 am.
- Detail Advertisement: click here