APPSC (Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission) invited aspirant intending for post of Range Forest Officer.
You can get more important information details of the APPSC recruitment below-
APPSC Recruitment Details:
- Name of Post: Range Forest Officer
- No of Post: 33
- Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Science,Engineering,Agriculture,Forestry
- Subject : Agriculture,Botany,Chemistry,Computer Application,Computer Science,Agricultural Engg,Chemical Engg,Civil Engg,Computer Engg,Electrical Engg,Electronic Engg, Mechanical Environmental Science,Fisheries,Forestry,Geology,Horticultural,Mathematics,Physics,Statistics,Veterinary Science, Zoology
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 Years
- Salary: 9300- 34800/- GP 4200/-p.m
- Mode of Selection: Written Exam, Viva-voce test
- Application Fees: Rs. 220/- for APST candidates and Rs. 280/- for General candidates through cash or by demand draft/ IPO in favour of the Secretary, Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Itanagar.
- Last Date: 10 February 2017
- How to Apply at APPSC: Eligible candidates who fulfilled above criteria may send there relevant document to Deputy Secretary (Rectt), Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Itanagar – Pin Code 791111 on or before 10/2/2017
- Advertisement : Click Here