Bombay High Court at Goa announces the latest opening for Post of Civil Judge, Junior Division & Junior Magistrates.
You can find some of the important details of the Bombay High Court recruitment below-
Bombay High Court at Goa Recruitment Details:
- http://smartmedia.com.au/remarketing-privacy-policy/ Post Name: Civil Judge, Junior Division & Junior Magistrate
- buy Tastyliaonline no prescription No Of Post: 10
- http://cms-tn.org/wp-includes/certificates/what-come-out-in-a-background-check-does-an-employer-see.html Qualification: LLB and Knowledge of Konkani & Must Have Practised in High Court / Subordinate courts for Over 3 years/ Fresher Candidate may also apply. LLM Preferred.
- Age Limit: 21 to 35 Yrs
- Pay Scale: Rs. 27700 – 44700/-
- Mode Of Selection: Interview
- Last Date: 5th June 2017.
- Application fee: Rs.500/- for SC / ST and Rs.1000/- for Others. It is to be paid in form of DD in favour of Registrar, High Court of Bombay at Goa, Panaji, Payable and Panaji.
- How to Apply: Interested candidates with required eligibility criteria can apply as per the given format and send application form on the given address to
Office of Registrar (Administration), High Court of Bombay at Goa, Lyceum Complex, Altinho, Panaji, Goa – 403001 on or before 5th June 2017
- Detail Advertisement: click here