Eastern Railway is inviting aspirants for the posts of Cultural Quota.
You can find some of the important details of the Eastern Railway recruitment below-
Eastern Railway Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Cultural Quota
- No Of Post: 02
- Qualification: 12th pass or its equivalent examination /Degree/ Diploma Certificate in respective discipline
- Age Limit: 40 Yrs
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 1900/-
- Mode Of Selection: Written Test
- Job Location: Kolkata (West Bengal)
- Last Date: 07 August 2017
- Application Fee: General/OBC have to pay Rs. 500/- & Rs. 250/- (for SC, ST, Ex-servicemen, PWD, Women, Minorities and Economically Backwards Classes) through Indian Postal Order drew in favour of FA&CAO, Eastern Railway, Kolkata payable at Kolkata
- How to Apply: Candidates those who are interested can send their application form along with all relevant documents to the Chief Personnel Officer, Eastern Railway Headquarters, Eastern Railway Sports Association’s (ERSA) Office, 17, Netaji Subhas Road (Fairlie Place), Kolkata- 700001. on or before 07 August 2017.
- Detail Advertisement: click here