Indian Army invites candidates to fill up for post of Lower Division Clerk , Material Assistant & Trade man Mate.
You can find some of the important details of the Indian Army recruitment below
Indian Army Recruitment Details:
- Name of Posts : Lower Division Clerk
- No. of Posts : 9 (UR-7, OBC-2)
- Qualification : 12th class or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Pay Scale : Rs. 19000/- + allowances
- Name of Posts : Material Assistant
- No. of Posts :8 (UR- 5 , OBC-1, SC- 2)
- Qualification : Graduate. Diploma in Material Management or Diploma in Engineering
- Pay Scale : Rs. 29200/-+ allowances
- Name of Posts : Trades Man Mate
- No. of Posts : 137 ( UR-69, OBC- 29, SC-39)
- Qualification : Matriculation(10th) pass
- Pay Scale : Rs. 18000/-+ allowances
- Age Limit : UR-18 Yrs to 27 Yrs , OBC-18 Yrs to 30 Yrs , SC-18 Yrs to 32 Yrs
- Mode of Selection : Physical Test , Written Test
- Last Date : 20 February 2017
- How to Apply at Indian Army : Interesetd candidates who fulfilled above criteria may download application form & send to “18 Field Ammunition Depot, C/O 56 APO, PIN-909718” on or before 20/2/2017.
- Notification & Application Form : Click Here