Indian Army have latest notification application for post of NCC Special Entry Scheme.
You can find some of the important details of the Indian Army recruitment below-
Indian Army Recruitment Details:
- http://kootenayhomes.com/our-agents/christine-albo-realtor/?showposts=12 Name of Posts : NCC Special Entry Scheme – 42 Course Oct –2017 (Men & Female)
- buy Gabapentin online canada No. of Posts : NCC Men – 50 (45 for General Category and 05 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only) watch NCC Women – 04 (03 for Women general category and 01 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only).
- Qualification : NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders – Degree of a recognized University.Should have served for minimum two academic years in the senior Division/Wing of NCC. Should have served for minimum two academic years in the senior Division/Wing of NCC. Ward of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel– Degree of a recognized University. NCC ‘C’ certificate Not required.
- Age Limit : 19 to 25 Years
- Salary : Pay Scale and promotion criteria
- Lieutenant – Rs .15600- 39100/- + GP : 5400/-p.m.
- Captain – Rs.15600-39100/- + GP : 6100/-p.m.
- Major – Rs. 15600-39100/- + GP : 6600/- p.m.
- Lt Colonel – Rs. 37400- 67000/- + GP : 8000/-p.m.
- Colonel – Rs. 37400-67000/- + GP : 8700/- p.m.
- Brigadier – Rs. 37400 – 67000/- + GP : 8900/- p.m.
- Major General – Rs. 37400-67000/- + GP 10000/- p.m.
- Lt General/HAG Scale – Rs. 67000-(annual increment @ 3%) – 79000/-
- HAG + Scale Admissible to 1/3rd of total strength of Lt General – Rs.75500-(annual increment @ 3%) – 80000/-
- VCOAS/Army Cdr /Lt Gen (NFSG) – Rs .80000 (Fixed)
- COAS – Rs .90000 (Fixed)
- Mode of Selection : Shortlisting & SSB Interview
- Last Date : 15 February 2017
- How to Apply at Indian Army : Interesetd candidates can apply online on or before 15/2/2017