Indian Navy Recruitment announced the latest opening for the posts of Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer in Education & PC Officer in Logistics Cadres.
You can find some of the important details of the Indian Navy recruitment below-
Indian Navy Recruitment Details:
- Name of Post: Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer.
- No of Posts: 08
- Qualification:BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Production/ Instrumentation/ IT/ Chemical/ Metallurgy/ Aerospace Engineering
- Age Limit: 19 to 24 yrs
- Selection Process: Intelligence Test, Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview.
- Last Date:27 April 2017
- How to Apply: Interested candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 27-04-2017.
- Detail Advertisement: click here
- Apply Online: click here
========More Current openings from Indian Navy===================
- Post Name: Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer in Education Branch & Permanent Commission (PC) in Logistics Cadres
- No. of Post: 28 Posts (Education -14 Posts & Logistics – 14 Posts)
- Qualification: For Education Branch: M.Sc. in Physics/Maths/ Chemistry OR M.A in English/History, For Logistics Cadres: B.E, B.Sc, B.Tech, MBA, Graduate, PG, Diploma, MCA, M.Sc(IT).
- Age Limit: 21-23 yrs
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100/-+ Gp Rs. Rs.5400/-
- Selection Process: Intelligence Test, Picture Perception & Discussion Test, Psychological Test, Group Test, Interview
- Last Date: 20 April 2017
- How to Apply: Candidates those who are interested can apply online through given website on or before 20/04/2017.
- Advertisement Detail: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here