Mizoram PSC (Mizoram Public Service Commission) is looking for young & dynamic candidates for posts of Junior Inspector of Cooperative Societies.
You can get more important information for Mizoram PSC Recruitment follow as below-
Mizoram PSC Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Junior Inspector of Cooperative Societies
- No Of Post: 04
- Qualification: Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce with Basic Knowledge of Computer Application equivalent to Course on Computer Concepts (CCC) or Diploma in Computer Application/Certificate in Computer Application/O Level. A Level. B Level Courses Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Computer Application/ Information Technology/Electronics/PG Diploma or Masters degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application/Information Technology/Electronics
- Age Limit: 18 to 35 Yrs
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4200/-
- Mode Of Selection: Interview
- Job Location: Aizawl (Mizoram)
- Last Date: 15 December 2017
- Application Fee: Rs.270/- for SC/ST candidates and Rs.320/- for all other candidates is to be paid Secretary, Mizoram Public Service Commission hminga IPO (uncrossed) siamin emaw, Treasury Challan hmang a Revenue Head- 0051-PSC, 105-State PSC (Examination Fee. etc) or 01-Mizoram Public Service Commission
- How to Apply: Candidates those who are interested can send their application form along with all relevant documents to the Secretary Mizoram Public Service Commission Aizawl on or before 15 December 2017.
- Detail Advertisement: click here