Mizoram PSC (Mizoram Public Service Commission) is looking for young & dynamic candidates for posts of Primary School Teacher.
You can get more important information for Mizoram PSC Recruitment follow as below-
Mizoram PSC Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Primary School Teacher
- No Of Post: 100
- Qualification: HSSLC or Graduate and above with 2 (Two) years Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) from recognised University and approved by NCTE OR HSSLC or Graduate with 2 (Two) years Diploma in Education (Special Education) recognised by RCI and Passed in Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test Paper-I (MTET-I)
- Age Limit: 18 to 35 Yrs
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4600/-
- Mode Of Selection: Interview
- Job Location: Aizawl (Mizoram)
- Last Date: 28 December 2017
- Application Fee: Rs 320/- For General Candidates and Rs 270/- for SC/ST Candidates should be paid by cash at the Reception Counter of Mizoram Public Service Commission Office or by depositing into the Treasury under the Head- 0051-PSC, 102-State PSC (Examination Fee. etc) or by uncrossed Indian Postal Order ( IPO) drawn in favour of Secretary, Mizoram Public Service Commission
- How to Apply: Candidates those who are interested can send their application form along with all relevant documents to the Office of Deputy Commissioner, Mizoram Public Service Commission, New Secretariat Complex, Aizwal on or before 28 December 2017.
- Detail Advertisement: click here