TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) released notification to get engage for the posts of Assistant Conservator of Forests.
You can find some of the important details of the TNPSC recruitment below-
TNPSC Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Assistant Conservator of Forests
- No Of Post: 14
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in relevant Discipline
- Age Limit: 21 to 30 Yrs
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100/- + GP Rs.5400/
- Mode Of Selection: Written Examination & Oral Test
- Last Date: 09 October 2017
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Application fee: Rs. 150/- Registration fee through One -Time Registration & For Preliminary Examination fee candidates have to pay Rs.100/- & for Main Written Examination Fee candidates have to pay Rs.200/- through Online or by offline at SBI/at Indian Bank
- How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online on or before 09 October 2017.
- Detail Advertisement: click here
- Apply Online: click here