TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission) has vacancies for the posts of Language Pandit.
You can find some of the important details of the TSPSC recruitment below-
TSPSC Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Language Pandit
- No Of Post: 1011
- Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate and pass in Bachelor of Education Course with Telugu as Methodology Subject or Language Pandit Training in Telugu from any Institution By NCTE or 4 years Bachelor BA B.Ed/B.Sc/B.Ed Integrated & pass in paper II of Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test/Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test/Central Teacher Eligibility Test
- Age Limit: 18 to 44 Yrs
- Pay Scale: Rs. 21230 -63010/-
- Mode Of Selection: Written Test (Objective Type) & Interview
- Job Location: Telangana
- Last Date: 30 November 2017
- Application fee: Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee and Rs.80/- towards Examination Fees to be paid by online through Internet Banking, SBI ePay, Debit Card, Credit Card, IMPS – Mobile payments. SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Unemployed (applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years). candidates belonging to Telangana State are exempted from Examination fee
- How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online from 30 October 2017 to 30 November 2017.
- Detail Advertisement: click here
- Apply Online: click here