TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission) has vacancies for the posts of School Assistant.
You can find some of the important details of the TSPSC recruitment below-
TSPSC Recruitment Details:
- go site Post Name: School Assistant
- follow No Of Post: 1941
- neurontin mgus Qualification: Graduation/ PG Degree in Mathematics from a University recognised by UGC with Graduation or Post Graduation and pass in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) course or 04 years B.A.B.Ed./ B.Sc.B.Ed. Integrated degree with the Mathematics as a Methodology subject from any institution recognised by NCTE (In case of SC/ ST/ BC/ Differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 45%) for S.No-a, Graduation Degree with any two of the following subjects as optional i.e. Physics and Chemistry from a University recognised by UGC with Graduation or PG and Pass in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) course with Physical Science/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Science as a Methodology subject from any institution recognised by NCTE or 04 years B.A.B.Ed. / B.Sc.B.Ed
- Age Limit: 18 to 44 Yrs
- Pay Scale: Rs. 28940 -78910/-
- Mode Of Selection: Written Test (Objective Type) & Interview
- Job Location: Telangana
- Last Date: 30 November 2017
- Application fee: Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee and Rs.80/- towards Examination Fees to be paid by online through Internet Banking, SBI ePay, Debit Card, Credit Card, IMPS – Mobile payments. SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Unemployed (applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years). candidates belonging to Telangana State are exempted from Examination fee
- How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online from 30 October 2017 to 30 November 2017.
- Detail Advertisement: click here
- Apply Online: click here