West Central Railway has vacancies for the posts of Sports Person.
You can find some of the important details of the West Central Railway recruitment below-
West Central Railway Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Sports Person
- No Of Post: 21
- Qualification: Graduate/12th class(+2 stage) and Represented the Country in Olympic Games(Senior Category) or Obtained al least 3rd position in the world cup (Junior/Senior)/ World Championships (Junior/Senior)/Asian Games(Senior)/Commonwealth Games(Senior)
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 Yrs
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2800/- OR Rs.2400/-
- Mode Of Selection: Based on trial
- Job Location: Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh)
- Last Date: 20 September 2017
- Application fee: Rs.250/- for SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/Minorities and Economic Backward Classes and Rs.500/- for all candidates except those mentioned in sub-para(b) below and is non-refundable
- How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online on or before 04 September 2017 and candidates need to send application form along with relevant documents to Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell, West Central Railway, RB-IV, 290, South Civil Line, Station Road, Jabalpur (M.P.) – 482001 on or before 20 September 2017.
- Detail Advertisement: click here
- Apply Online: click here